The Crawler The Crawler

I loved the story and all the work that went into it. Some of the effects were a bit scratchy but it game the animation great character. The irony and absurdity were just stellar. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

That was very tastefully done. I really liked the twist at the end, that was hilarious. I really appreciate how you told the story without making it into hentai or something. I am pretty sure that is what most people were expecting. Its the classic story of monster meets girl.....

Teemo's Birthday Teemo's Birthday

Funny. LOL rocks. I've seen some stuff i like better but the animations and jokes were good.

Girl Gamer Girl Gamer

I thought it funny how you captured personalities of a lot of common gamers. I have some funny indian friends online and yes the good girl gamers dont have to proclaim their personality and gender. You either pick up on it or you dont. Fear the creepy gamers lol.

NoPUNintendo NoPUNintendo

Hilarious. Is it sad that i get all the jokes. I think you could make this a successful series. The lost art of puns.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Only bacon could cause you to barf rainbows lol. I loved the animation. Reminds me of people i know who turn into video game zombies.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

Really funny. I think its sad that people could play FF and not know some of the characters. I liked the incorporation of the basic classes from FF1, summoning, chocobos etc. Great job. Good English/Japanese incorporation.