Home Home

Home is where the heart is. Very heartwarming.

Rogue Legend Rogue Legend

Sometimes when i walk south of the farm i get a black screen. Hotkeys 1-8 for using items. Like harvest moon with zelda mixed in. Really fun, it includes objectives, crafting, farming, mining, merchantile, etc. The graphics and music are nice and nostalgic.

You can take anything apart with your hammer and move it to your farm or move any item on any map. Its nice how much you can shape things.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

41888 kills, people will remember you as Chuck Norris. Lol.

Spoiler: Building healing and dodge is very helpful. Spells help you get ahead in many instances and sometimes an item with random chance helps a lot. Building dmg increase helps you get kills faster but insures you will die quickly.

Robo Juicestice Robo Juicestice

Imagine, instead of starting out with no weapon you fight your way to the boss fully upgraded. You are modern samus with dash and a beam sword. As you fight the boss he slowly takes away your equipment until you are mario.

I liked the retro style and skills. Eventually you get down a rhythm and its not as hard. Run, jump, run. Initially i tried to defeat each monster in each iteration but eventually its impossible or just faster to skip the less annoying ones.

I liked the rocket boots and deflecting sword, although they don't work well on missles xd.

Great game.

Pixel Hero (The Beta) Pixel Hero (The Beta)

A few bugs. Seemingly invincible when attacking, at beginning you have 100g but it wont let me spend it on a healer (not enough funds). Enemies only attack sometimes. It would be nice if there was a keyboard key for attacking or if you had autoattack. Interesting soundtrack.

ClickBattle ClickBattle

Unique gameplay. Kind of like a tetris attack tower defense. Its fun and addicting.

Nightclub Tycoon Nightclub Tycoon

It would be nice if you had a sandbox mode or a longer timelimit mode. The gaphics could use some improvement but overall the system and the customization was fun. Reminded me of tycoon games.

Space Croissant Space Croissant

Similar to Bit dungeon. If you focus regeneration, armor, dmg, crit dmg and health (usually in that order) it gets easy to roll through to infinity. I'm at lvl 785, day 47 and I'm not sure if it ends. It is kind of funny that you're going medieval on Aliens in the future. I like how you can customize your build even though the item drops are random.

It gets kind of easy once you get a lot of regen, armor and later in the game really high crit strikes (especially if you combo it with your spell). However, if you don't continue to build health and armor the boss can 1 hit you later in the game.

The most annoying thing later in the game is the lvl popup and the medal popups. If you could fix the popups so they were in the corner and you could either add points after a fight or they had their own menu it would be really helpful.

My build right now is pretty nice if you scale up to this during the game you should be fine :
10829 HP
4000 MP (you really dont need this much i kept accidentally adding to it)
50727 DMG
155707 CRIT (each pt of dmg adds one to crit, each pt to crit adds 2)
86321 ARMOR
18329 LUCK (build as you go for good hit to crit ratio, mine just happens to be really high)
2908 REGEN
182329 AWESOME (I think is just your score)

As you go along sometimes you have to sacrifice an item you like for a better one. You can't add regen to your stats on leveling but you can change what stats you're increasing when you level to compensate for the random items.

I enjoyed playing the game and i wouldn't mind seeing more games like this in the future. It would be nice to have a final boss level even if you continued to sandbox after it.

Knight Vs Giant Knight Vs Giant

Fun game but it was a bit grindy though. The save function doesn't work either. A good fix would be an autosave like when you go to the blacksmith or timebased.

Dragon Boy 2 Dragon Boy 2

Occasionally i would win a level but couldn't leave because it would say there is one monster left. Anytime you get stuck just go to the menu and click save and quit. It happened a few times but since the game saves your stats often it wasn't detrimental to game-play. I bought a high level sword but it was stuck in my inventory and i couldn't use it, drop it or sell it. Other than that it was a fun game. Another glitch was that at max range i could still use skills and do dmg without retaliation.

5/5 for fun gameplay. Graphics might have been cheesy and i don't always play with sound but it was fun to play through. Umbra was the only one that i was able to carry through the game with. The ability to pick up any monster and add it to my team after getting his soul (up to 8 teamates at max master level) made the game a lot more interesting and customizeable. Using them as a wall/dps made the game easier and I could repeat a level several times to pick up monsters i was looking for. Spammable reviving exploding skeletons were awesome as well.

I've enjoyed all of the Godlimations games I've played and look forward to playing more.