The Crawler The Crawler

I loved the story and all the work that went into it. Some of the effects were a bit scratchy but it game the animation great character. The irony and absurdity were just stellar. To every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Wilhelm Park Wilhelm Park

That was very tastefully done. I really liked the twist at the end, that was hilarious. I really appreciate how you told the story without making it into hentai or something. I am pretty sure that is what most people were expecting. Its the classic story of monster meets girl.....

Teemo's Birthday Teemo's Birthday

Funny. LOL rocks. I've seen some stuff i like better but the animations and jokes were good.

Home Home

Home is where the heart is. Very heartwarming.

Rogue Legend Rogue Legend

Sometimes when i walk south of the farm i get a black screen. Hotkeys 1-8 for using items. Like harvest moon with zelda mixed in. Really fun, it includes objectives, crafting, farming, mining, merchantile, etc. The graphics and music are nice and nostalgic.

You can take anything apart with your hammer and move it to your farm or move any item on any map. Its nice how much you can shape things.

Battleground Legends Battleground Legends

41888 kills, people will remember you as Chuck Norris. Lol.

Spoiler: Building healing and dodge is very helpful. Spells help you get ahead in many instances and sometimes an item with random chance helps a lot. Building dmg increase helps you get kills faster but insures you will die quickly.

Assassin vampire Assassin vampire

Really great illustration style. The anatomy and dimensions are spot on and I love the overall theme and character.

Windrunner Windrunner

Really great

the Hero of Time the Hero of Time

I loved what you did with Link but I was wondering if the rest of his body is somewhat disproportionate with his chest. Either way its a great concept and good art.